- Since 1987, the Trust has dedicated itself to its sole mission, making a difference for dogs
- So far the Trust has donated over £8 million to organisations to help dogs lead healthier, happier and more fulfilling lives
- The Trust is funded by donations which is why every pound counts, every pound we receive goes to help dogs
The Kennel Club Charitable Trust has 3 objectives, the funding of:
- Science: research into diseases and other health conditions in dogs
- Support: the training of dogs to help humans
- Welfare: the rescue and rehoming of dogs which need help
Donate now and help make a difference for dogs.
Note: you can also donate to the Bark and Read Foundation, which supports projects that improve child literacy with the help of dogs.