- Since 2007, the Educational Trust has dedicated itself to looking after the education and training of all those connected with dogs.
- The Trust is funded by donations which is why every pound counts, every pound we receive goes to help these organisations.
The Kennel Club Educational Trust has 4 objectives:
- To promote dog education in the wider community including young people, schools and voluntary organisations.
- To support educational and voluntary institutions through the awarding of grants.
- To manage Kennel Club venues at which education, training and dog related activities are centered.
- To ensure that best value and impact is achieved through the money spent on behalf of the Kennel Club.
Donate now and help make a difference.
Note: you can also donate to the Bark and Read Foundation, which supports projects that improve child literacy with the help of dogs.